AskDocDoc
FREE!Ask Doctors — 24/7
Connect with Doctors 24/7. Ask anything, get expert help today.
500 doctors ONLINE
#1 Medical Platform
Ask question for free
00H : 24M : 44S
background image
Click Here
background image
General Health
Question #17740
302 days ago
412

face per pimple

Vikram

I am kinda freaking out because for the last few weeks, I've noticed I have like a pimple popping up on my face almost every day. It's not just one here or there, I mean literally, I can count at least 10 right now, and it's like my face is on a pimple spree or something! I've tried washing my face more, using different creams, but nothing seems to change. Also, I've been stressed lately with work and it feels like maybe that's contributing? My friends say it's just hormonal or something, but I really wanna know, can stress be the reason for a pimple explosion? I know they say your face can talk to you about what's going on inside, but how many pimple outbreaks are too many? Like, is it normal to have this much going on? And what about diet? I ate a lot of junk food last month… could that be it? I read somewhere that dairy can trigger stuff too but that seems tricky. I just wanna know if anybody else has gone through a monster face per pimple breakout and how they handled it! Seriously, I don't want this to be my new normal!

FREE
Question is closed
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously
Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential.
No sign-up needed.
CTA image asteriksCTA image

Doctors' responses

Stress can definitely influence pimple outbreaks due to the way it ramps up your body’s production of hormones like cortisol, which in turn can increase oil production in your skin leading to more acne. When you’re feeling stressed, your skin’s barrier can also be compromised, making it more prone to breakouts. Your recent increase in stress levels seems like a reasonable link, but it’s often not the only factor in such situations. Hormonal fluctuations are another common cause of acne, particularly if you’re noticing a sudden increase. As you mentioned, diet might play a role too. Recent research suggests that high glycemic index foods, which spike blood sugar quickly, can be correlated with acne flare-ups. Junk food often falls into this category, so if your diet’s been heavy on processed foods lately, that could be contributing to what you are seeing. The potential impact of dairy on acne is still being debated, though some studies do point to skim milk as a possible trigger. To tackle these pimples effectively, it may be worthwhile to systematically address these potential triggers. Begin by observing if stress-reducing techniques such as mindfulness or regular physical activity make a difference over a few weeks. Modifying your diet to include more whole foods, like fruits and vegetables, and less junk food could be beneficial too. Maintaining regular facial hygiene with a gentle cleanser can prevent further irritation. However, if outbreaks persist despite these changes, consulting a dermatologist would be advisable for a tailored treatment plan, which may include topical or oral medications. It’s important to take action if the condition worsens or causes significant distress. Remember, many individuals experience similar challenges, and with appropriate steps, improvement is definitely possible.

21805 answered questions
91% best answers
Accepted response

0 replies
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously

Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential. No sign-up needed.

About our doctors

Only qualified doctors who have confirmed the availability of medical education and other certificates of medical practice consult on our service. You can check the qualification confirmation in the doctor's profile.


Dog vaccine related issues regarding symptoms
How to recover energy and improve sleep after taking metformin without a prescription?
Health Issues – Weakness, Numbness in Hands/Legs, Mild Chest Pain
Is it normal for my neck to be tilted to one side since childhood, and can exercises or physiotherapy help improve it?
Why do I feel extremely dizzy when I stand up quickly after giving birth?
How to reduce uric acid, fatty liver, triglycerides etc
How to know if Bump/Lump on armpit is harmful
I don’t know what’s happening to my body
Do I need a rabies booster after my puppy scratched me?
Advice Needed After Puppy Scratch
Seeking Guidance on Multiple Health Issues
Request for Medication Prescription
Post menopausal spotting after 12 months of last period.
What supplements should I take for severe vitamin D and B12 deficiencies and low HDL levels?
What to do for severe Vitamin D deficiency with muscle pain and anxiety symptoms?
Concerns About Electrolyte Overdose and Weight Loss Effects
What is the safest anti-aging medication I can take?
What tests should I ask for to diagnose extreme fatigue and heart palpitations at 24 years old?
how many types of blood are there
what are the benefits of robotic surgery
how to control body heat
stain mark
Liver enzymes, the spot and sgpt value is 50
which is better shilajit or ashwagandha
apple cider vinegar is good for liver
Barbed wire puncture wound need tetanus shot or not
ors water benefits
How To Fight Obesity At Home?
does sugarcane juice cause acidity
What Could Be Causing My Dizziness And Pale Face?