AskDocDoc
/
/
/
how to take shilajit gold capsule
FREE!Ask Doctors — 24/7
Connect with Doctors 24/7. Ask anything, get expert help today.
500 doctors ONLINE
#1 Medical Platform
Ask question for free
00H : 32M : 03S
background image
Click Here
background image
General Health
Question #25327
231 days ago
457

how to take shilajit gold capsule

Manvi

I am feeling a bit lost trying to figure out how to take shilajit gold capsule. My friend recently recommended them, saying they work wonders for energy and overall wellness. I was super curious and bought a bottle a week ago. But now I’m kind of confused ’cause I’ve seen articles saying to take it on an empty stomach, while others say it’s better with food. I started taking one capsule in the morning like some sources suggest, but I’m not really sure if that’s right. The bottle doesn’t give too much info on how to take shilajit gold capsule, just a vague direction that says “as directed by a physician.” How do you guys actually take it? I mean, is it like vitamins where you should drink a lot of water or maybe crush it and mix into something? Also, I’ve had headaches since starting it, which makes me wonder if it’s too strong or just not agreeing with me. I guess I expected shilajit gold capsule to help boost my mood or something, not give me more headaches! I feel like I’m missing something in this whole process, would love some advice on how to take shilajit gold capsule properly without making things worse.

FREE
Question is closed
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously
Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential.
No sign-up needed.
CTA image asteriksCTA image

Doctors' responses

Taking shilajit gold capsules can be a bit confusing without clear instructions, and it’s important to use supplements correctly to maximize benefits and minimize any negative effects. Typically, shilajit supplements are taken once or twice daily, but the specific dosage and timing could depend on the formulation and concentration of active ingredients. As for whether to take them with food or on an empty stomach, many sources suggest taking shilajit with a meal. This can potentially aid absorption and reduce any stomach discomfort, which may be why you’ve experienced headaches if taken on an empty stomach. Drinking plenty of water is a good practice with most supplements to help with absorption and to minimize side effects. Since you’re experiencing headaches, it might be a sign of incompatibility or a reaction to the supplement. If this persists or worsens, it’s worth talking to a healthcare professional. They could assess whether the headaches are likely due to the shilajit or if there’s something else at play. Crushing the capsules and mixing them into something isn’t generally recommended unless specified in the instructions or approved by a healthcare provider, as that can alter its absorption profile. Consider reviewing the dosage to ensure it aligns with general recommendations, which can vary. If shilajit isn’t sitting right with you, consulting with a doctor or a qualified healthcare provider would be wise to ensure you’re using the supplement safely and effectively or if possibly adjusting or discontinuing using it might be best.

21777 answered questions
91% best answers
Accepted response

0 replies
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously

Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential. No sign-up needed.

About our doctors

Only qualified doctors who have confirmed the availability of medical education and other certificates of medical practice consult on our service. You can check the qualification confirmation in the doctor's profile.


Dog vaccine related issues regarding symptoms
Brucellosis genital discharge urine problems
How to treat swelling, redness, and pain in my leg?
”How to get my regular menstrual cycle back”
My stomache hurts very bad. Sometimes I feel pukish and unable to eat
What to do for body pain, vomiting, and nosebleeds with weakness and dizziness?
I think I have an a issue with my anus andIdont know what to do
What is the best anti-aging medication based on evidence?
Constipation , sickness, back pain
What to do if my friend is experiencing chest pain and vomiting after taking multiple medications?
I need help thank you very much
Calcium and Iron Supplements After Delivery
What to do for loss of appetite and nausea with fatigue for several days?
Comment réduire les sensations dans mon sex
Experiencing Dizziness and Hand Pain with Irregular Periods
Could my intense hunger and fatigue be related to my recent weight loss?
Post menopausal spotting after 12 months of last period.
What tests should I undergo for anemia-like symptoms, fatigue, and muscle twitches at 18 years old?
What multivitamins can help with cervical pain, neck pain, and headaches for a 33-year-old who works on a computer?
Cholestrol or pero ghav m se pani ana ghav khade nhi bhare jate h
Can I reuse the teriparatide injection needle if my doctor said to use it for two days?
Como dejar de ahogarme seguidamente creo que es con mi saliva
Latring me blade aanaDardKrna hamesa krte
Is Ruxolitinib safe for my 2-year-old child with vitiligo?
Does dark spots go away naturally?
Which vitamin helps liver health?
Temporary increase in clonazepam
coconut water is good for loose motion
how to cure dry throat
Medication use