AskDocDoc
/
/
/
which is better shilajit or ashwagandha
FREE!Ask Doctors — 24/7
Connect with Doctors 24/7. Ask anything, get expert help today.
500 doctors ONLINE
#1 Medical Platform
Ask question for free
00H : 22M : 52S
background image
Click Here
background image
General Health
Question #24280
241 days ago
309

which is better shilajit or ashwagandha

Tanmay

I am really confused about which is better shilajit or ashwagandha after reading a lot about both. A few months ago, I started feeling super drained and stressed out. Like, it got so bad that I could barely function some days. I heard from a friend that shilajit could help with energy levels and all that, so I decided to give it a shot. At first, I thought it was working wonders for my fatigue! But then I started reading about ashwagandha. People were talking about how good it is for managing stress, improving mood and even boosting energy, which kinda made me question my choice. Now I'm stuck thinking which is better, shilajit or ashwagandha in the long run for overall health? I’ve got a bunch of supplements from both, and honestly, I’m not sure how to take them together if that's even a good idea. Can shilajit and ashwagandha work togehter or should I just pick one? Is one really better at helping with stress and fatigue than the other? Would love to hear any experiences or advice from you all!

FREE
Question is closed
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously
Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential.
No sign-up needed.
CTA image asteriksCTA image

Doctors' responses

Choosing between shilajit and ashwagandha depends on what you’re specifically looking to address. Both have unique profiles and their benefits, and they can be used together, but it’s wise to be aware of their different uses and effects. Shilajit is often touted for its potential to increase energy and vitality. It’s said to be rich in minerals and fulvic acid, purported to help with chronic fatigue and boosting overall stamina. Some people find it helps with physical endurance, making it more popular for those dealing with energy depletion. Ashwagandha, on the other hand, is an adaptogen, which implies it may help your body manage stress. Numerous studies have shown it might slightly improve mood, reduce anxiety, and enhance overall well-being and mental clarity. If your main concern is stress and mood improvement, you might consider ashwagandha. Both can work together theoretically without significant interactions for many people, but it’s always recommended to monitor how you feel and consult with a healthcare provider to tailor usage to your specific needs. It might take experimenting to find out what works best for you, though. If you’re taking any other medications or have underlying health conditions, that’s especially important to consult with a healthcare provider before combining supplements, as they could interfere with certain medications or exacerbating medical conditions. Regardless of the path you choose, start with small doses and track any changes.

21805 answered questions
91% best answers
Accepted response

0 replies
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously

Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential. No sign-up needed.

About our doctors

Only qualified doctors who have confirmed the availability of medical education and other certificates of medical practice consult on our service. You can check the qualification confirmation in the doctor's profile.


Dog vaccine related issues regarding symptoms
How to recover energy and improve sleep after taking metformin without a prescription?
Health Issues – Weakness, Numbness in Hands/Legs, Mild Chest Pain
Is it normal for my neck to be tilted to one side since childhood, and can exercises or physiotherapy help improve it?
Why do I feel extremely dizzy when I stand up quickly after giving birth?
How to reduce uric acid, fatty liver, triglycerides etc
How to know if Bump/Lump on armpit is harmful
I don’t know what’s happening to my body
Do I need a rabies booster after my puppy scratched me?
Advice Needed After Puppy Scratch
Seeking Guidance on Multiple Health Issues
Post menopausal spotting after 12 months of last period.
What supplements should I take for severe vitamin D and B12 deficiencies and low HDL levels?
What to do for severe Vitamin D deficiency with muscle pain and anxiety symptoms?
Concerns About Electrolyte Overdose and Weight Loss Effects
What is the safest anti-aging medication I can take?
What tests should I ask for to diagnose extreme fatigue and heart palpitations at 24 years old?
how many types of blood are there
what are the benefits of robotic surgery
how to control body heat
stain mark
Liver enzymes, the spot and sgpt value is 50
face per pimple
apple cider vinegar is good for liver
Barbed wire puncture wound need tetanus shot or not
ors water benefits
How To Fight Obesity At Home?
What Could Be Causing My Dizziness And Pale Face?
does ibuprofen help with sore throat
can we eat dry fruits in empty stomach