AskDocDoc
/
/
/
testicle doctor specialist
FREE!Ask Doctors — 24/7
Connect with Doctors 24/7. Ask anything, get expert help today.
500 doctors ONLINE
#1 Medical Platform
Ask question for free
00H : 42M : 28S
background image
Click Here
background image
General Health
Question #27658
215 days ago
365

testicle doctor specialist

Agastya

I am really confused and a bit worried about what’s going on with me. Just to give you some background — a few weeks ago, I started feeling this dull ache in my lower abdomen and honestly thought it was nothing at first, but then I noticed a weird fullness on one side. My buddy joked about it being “manly issues,” and after some Googling, I felt it was smart to see a testicle doctor specialist. I went and the guy did some exams, seemed like a testicle doctor specialist for sure. He said everything looked okay, but I still feel weird. Sometimes there's a little pain and honestly, I don’t know if I should go back. Like, do testicle doctor specialists usually do further testing? Should I be asking for some sort of ultrasound or something? Another thing that worries me is if this could lead to bigger problems. I’ve started thinking what if the testicle doctor specialist missed something serious? I know this sounds dramatic, but I just want to be sure I’m not overlooking anything important. What do you guys think? Is it typical to get a second opinion with a testicle doctor specialist or am I being paranoid? Like, how serious are these things really? Ugh, I hate feeling uncertain.

FREE
Question is closed
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously
Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential.
No sign-up needed.
CTA image asteriksCTA image

Doctors' responses

If you’re still feeling discomfort and uncertainty, it’s entirely reasonable to consider a second opinion or further testing, like an ultrasound, especially if the issue persists or worsens. Testicular conditions such as varicoceles, hydroceles, or even hernias can present with the symptoms you’re describing—dull aches and fullness—but they’re not always serious. However, testicular torsion or tumors, though less common, can be serious and warrant thorough evaluation. An ultrasound is a non-invasive way to get a clearer picture, often used to assess these issues accurately. If your specialist didn’t initially refer you for one, it might be worth bringing up directly and asking about the potential benefits of further imaging to rule out these possibilities. Keep in mind that prompt diagnosis and treatment, if necessary, often have the best outcomes. It’s important to be proactive about your health concerns. Moreover, many specialists are accustomed to patients seeking second opinions and won’t take offense; it’s a normal part of managing your healthcare. Especially if you’re feeling unsatisfied or worried after the initial consultation, a second opinion can provide reassurance and ensure you’re not overlooking anything. Always listen to your body and trust your instinct when something doesn’t feel right. If the discomfort increases or any new symptoms develop, consulting with another urologist sooner rather than later could be prudent. In the meantime, avoid activities that could aggravate your symptoms, like heavy lifting or intense physical exertion, which might unnecessarily strain the area.

21827 answered questions
91% best answers
Accepted response

0 replies
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously

Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential. No sign-up needed.

About our doctors

Only qualified doctors who have confirmed the availability of medical education and other certificates of medical practice consult on our service. You can check the qualification confirmation in the doctor's profile.


Dog vaccine related issues regarding symptoms
Is surgery mandatory for a reducible inguinal hernia in a 10-year-old with pain and lump?
What to do for neck pain that radiates to the right arm and causes dizziness and nausea?
Why won’t my Anal Fissure won’t heal
Does inflammatory gastritis cause intense hunger pangs ?
What is causing my extreme fatigue and hangover feeling after a viral infection for 6 months?
how to reduce pain in the chest ?
Experiencing Dizziness and Hand Pain with Irregular Periods
What to do for swelling and leg ulcers with chronic heart and kidney medications?
What could be causing left side chest pain in a 25-year-old male runner on mephenatermin sulfate for 7 months?
How to reduce pain in the chest?
What could cause numbness and tingling in my smallest toe after walking barefoot for 14 hours?
What should I do about numbness in my foot and muscle tissue coming out during bowel movements after a spinal cord fracture?
What to do if my wife has occasional heavy bleeding from the mouth and high SGPT levels?
What to do if my lipoma has grown rapidly and is now the size of a tennis ball?
What should I do about facial itching and rash on hands after taking Oxyshield for 2 days?
how to remove holes on face
why do i feel something stuck in my throat
can we eat non veg in dengue
how much coq10 should i take
Why Am I Feeling Dizzy And Want To Vomit?
what is ayush treatment
Liver enzymes, the spot and sgpt value is 50
When Should I Worry About Weight Loss?
How to stop Hemmoride surgery pain
can we put hot water in copper bottle
does dolo 650 help in headache
Fungus infection in ear
hearing ad
Can somebody tell whats that wierd thing in my nose ple