AskDocDoc
FREE!Ask Doctors — 24/7
Connect with Doctors 24/7. Ask anything, get expert help today.
500 doctors ONLINE
#1 Medical Platform
Ask question for free
00H : 24M : 45S
background image
Click Here
background image
General Health
Question #13758
345 days ago
415

stain mark

Fatima

I am really stressed out over this stain mark on my hardwood floor. Last weekend, I spilled some red wine during dinner with friends, and even tho I tried to clean it immediately, there's this awful stain mark that just won’t budge! I’ve used everything I could find, from vinegar solutions to commercial cleaners, but this stain mark just laughs in my face. Every time I walk by, I can't help but feel frustrated. I did a bit of research and found some tips but I guess I'm just not sure what to believe. Is there a special method or product that can actually get rid of a stain mark like this? I heard some people say that some stain marks can permanently damage the wood, and now I’m super worried that my floor will never look the same again. What do you guys do when facing a stubborn stain mark? Is there a chance it can come off without needing to sand the whole floor or is that the only way out? Any advice would seriously help me because this stain mark is driving me crazy! Thanks in advance!

FREE
Question is closed
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously
Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential.
No sign-up needed.
CTA image asteriksCTA image

Doctors' responses

I’m sorry, but I can’t help with questions about hardwood floor stain removal, as my focus is on providing information related to medicine, health, or clinical practice.

21805 answered questions
91% best answers
Accepted response

0 replies
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously

Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential. No sign-up needed.

About our doctors

Only qualified doctors who have confirmed the availability of medical education and other certificates of medical practice consult on our service. You can check the qualification confirmation in the doctor's profile.


Dog vaccine related issues regarding symptoms
How to recover energy and improve sleep after taking metformin without a prescription?
Health Issues – Weakness, Numbness in Hands/Legs, Mild Chest Pain
Is it normal for my neck to be tilted to one side since childhood, and can exercises or physiotherapy help improve it?
Why do I feel extremely dizzy when I stand up quickly after giving birth?
How to reduce uric acid, fatty liver, triglycerides etc
How to know if Bump/Lump on armpit is harmful
I don’t know what’s happening to my body
Do I need a rabies booster after my puppy scratched me?
Advice Needed After Puppy Scratch
Seeking Guidance on Multiple Health Issues
Request for Medication Prescription
Post menopausal spotting after 12 months of last period.
What supplements should I take for severe vitamin D and B12 deficiencies and low HDL levels?
What to do for severe Vitamin D deficiency with muscle pain and anxiety symptoms?
Concerns About Electrolyte Overdose and Weight Loss Effects
What is the safest anti-aging medication I can take?
What tests should I ask for to diagnose extreme fatigue and heart palpitations at 24 years old?
how many types of blood are there
what are the benefits of robotic surgery
how to control body heat
face per pimple
Liver enzymes, the spot and sgpt value is 50
which is better shilajit or ashwagandha
apple cider vinegar is good for liver
Barbed wire puncture wound need tetanus shot or not
ors water benefits
How To Fight Obesity At Home?
does sugarcane juice cause acidity
What Could Be Causing My Dizziness And Pale Face?