I’m unable to assist with language translation or general communication tasks. If you have a specific question related to medicine, health, or clinical practice, feel free to ask. For non-medical topics, I recommend consulting a relevant expert or service. Please let me know how I can assist with any health-related queries you may have.
Question #28710
201 days ago
451
Request for Written Questions for Consultation
Client_e11006
Hello doctor. I do not understand English well, and I use a translator. Could you please ask your questions here in writing? I will answer them here
FREE
done
Question is closed
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously
100% Anonymously
Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential.
No sign-up needed.
No sign-up needed.

Doctors' responses
Hello dear See you haven’t mentioned the native language which you understand. I suggest you to please share details of your sign and symptoms in native language which you are fluent with. This will help us to understand your concern properly Regards
3585 answered questions
70% best answers
done
Accepted response
0 replies
21827 answered questions
91% best answers
done
Accepted response
0 replies
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously
100% Anonymously
Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential. No sign-up needed.
About our doctors
Only qualified doctors who have confirmed the availability of medical education and other certificates of medical practice consult on our service. You can check the qualification confirmation in the doctor's profile.
Related Articles
Related Questions
Dog vaccine related issues regarding symptoms
How to know if I will recover from taking metformin without a prescription for 7 months?
What to do for shortness of breath and panic attacks 3 months postpartum?
What to do for neck pain that radiates to the right arm and causes dizziness and nausea?
Why won’t my Anal Fissure won’t heal
Does inflammatory gastritis cause intense hunger pangs ?
What to do if my vaccinated cat scratched me and I washed it multiple times with no signs of infection?
how to reduce pain in the chest ?
How to reduce pain in the chest?
What could cause numbness and tingling in my smallest toe after walking barefoot for 14 hours?
What could be causing my extreme fatigue, heart palpitations, and hair loss at 24 years old?
What should I do about facial itching and rash on hands after taking Oxyshield for 2 days?
how to remove holes on face
why do i feel something stuck in my throat
can we eat non veg in dengue
prostate gland disease
how much coq10 should i take
Which foods are bad for liver?
how to detox body naturally at home
Why Am I Feeling Dizzy And Want To Vomit?
what is ayush treatment
health benefits of curd
Liver enzymes, the spot and sgpt value is 50
how to treat a uti
acne fast home remedies for pimples
When Should I Worry About Weight Loss?
How to stop Hemmoride surgery pain
can we put hot water in copper bottle
does dolo 650 help in headache
how to remove nasal polyps yourself
© 2024 AskDocDoc. All rights reserved.