AskDocDoc
/
/
/
What should I do if I have a severe headache, stomach ache, chest pains, and dizziness?
FREE!Ask Doctors — 24/7
Connect with Doctors 24/7. Ask anything, get expert help today.
500 doctors ONLINE
#1 Medical Platform
Ask question for free
00H : 25M : 29S
background image
Click Here
background image
General Health
Question #30539
122 days ago
370

What should I do if I have a severe headache, stomach ache, chest pains, and dizziness?

Client_1981f8

My head hurts so bad, plus I have stomach ache,my poo was watery when I used the toilet. I frequently have chest pains and it sometimes feels like I can't breathe. Wherever I stand up after sitting or laying for a while, when I standup I feel very dizzy

When did you first start experiencing these symptoms?:

- Less than 1 day ago

How would you describe the intensity of your headache?:

- Severe — difficult to function

Have you experienced any nausea or vomiting?:

- No, not at all

Do you have any other symptoms accompanying the chest pain?:

- Shortness of breath

How often do you experience dizziness when standing up?:

- Occasionally

Have you had any recent changes in your diet or stress levels?:

- Some changes

Do you have any history of heart or respiratory conditions?:

- Not sure
FREE
Question is closed
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously
Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential.
No sign-up needed.
CTA image asteriksCTA image

Doctors' responses

Hello dear See dysnea on exertion can be related with Cardiac Respiratory issues In addition Presence of headache and diarrhoea relates more with bacterial infection or septic shock Iam suggesting some tests Please share the result with general physician medicine in person for better clarity and for safety please donot take any medication without consulting the concerned physician CBC Lft Rft Culture Sputum Culture Esr Serum ferritin Hemogram Ecg Chest x ray Spirometry Fevi feb2 respiratory capacity Hopefully you recover soon Regards

3585 answered questions
70% best answers
Accepted response

0 replies

Given the symptoms you’re describing—severe headache, stomach ache with diarrhea, frequent chest pains with occasional breathlessness, and dizziness upon standing—it’s important to approach this situation with caution. These symptoms could potentially be linked, but they may also represent separate issues. The combination of chest pains and breathlessness is of particular concern, as it raises the possibility of a serious cardiovascular issue. Considering the severity and combination of these symptoms, it’s advisable to seek immediate medical attention. These symptoms could be due to dehydration or an electrolyte imbalance, especially with watery stools, compunding dizziness when changing positions quickly (orthostatic hypotension). It’s crucial to stay hydrated by sipping clear fluids, but avoid large volumes at once. However, if chest pains worsen or are accompanied by sweating, radiating pain, or a feeling of pressure, you should treat it as an emergency and seek help immediately. Similarly, the headache could be from dehydration, but also could be a sign of something more serious, particularly if it’s a sudden or the worst headache you’ve ever had. Until you get medical evaluation, rest, avoid strenuous activities, and keep note of any additional symptoms or changes. Do not delay seeking care if the symptoms persist or get worse, as timely intervention could be crucial. Once you’re evaluated by a healthcare professional, they can determine whether these symptoms are interrelated like a viral infection or something more complex like cardiac or neurological issues, and appropriate tests can be initiated to clarify what’s going on.

21784 answered questions
91% best answers
Accepted response

0 replies
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously

Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential. No sign-up needed.

About our doctors

Only qualified doctors who have confirmed the availability of medical education and other certificates of medical practice consult on our service. You can check the qualification confirmation in the doctor's profile.


Dog vaccine related issues regarding symptoms
Brucellosis genital discharge urine problems
Can I buy more medication for my pilonidal abscess if it hasn't healed after a month?
What to do if I have head pain after a dog bite and received rabies treatment?
I think I have an a issue with my anus andIdont know what to do
Request for Medication Prescription
Heaviness in head after waking up and feeling dizzy
How to reduce uric acid, fatty liver, triglycerides etc
I need help thank you very much
What to do for a headache in my right temple that's been happening for a long time?
Why do I feel euphoric and sleepy after eating ice cream?
Experiencing Dizziness and Hand Pain with Irregular Periods
Is it safe to give dextromethorphan, phenylephrine, and chlorpheniramine to my 3-year-old?
Post menopausal spotting after 12 months of last period.
What tests should I undergo for anemia-like symptoms, fatigue, and muscle twitches at 18 years old?
Can I take metformin without a prescription and still see benefits even without confirmed disease?
Como dejar de ahogarme seguidamente creo que es con mi saliva
How to treat uric acid pain and swelling in my foot that makes it hard to walk?
Liver enzymes, the spot and sgpt value is 50
How Do I Recover My Lost Appetite?
does viagra help with premature ejaculation
liver purifier
Which vitamin helps liver health?
Temporary increase in clonazepam
red banana side effects
who should take coq10
Senseless when i take injection
what is the best blood group
best yoga therapy training
What Are The Common Causes Of Neck Pain?