AskDocDoc
/
/
/
Pregnancy is possible or not ??
FREE!Ask Doctors — 24/7
Connect with Doctors 24/7. Ask anything, get expert help today.
500 doctors ONLINE
#1 Medical Platform
Ask question for free
00H : 53M : 02S
background image
Click Here
background image
Gynecology & Pregnancy Care
Question #11206
1 year ago
485

Pregnancy is possible or not ??

Rimi M.

, if I am wearing pants and my boyfriend is naked, and my pants got wet because of my white discharge, and his semen was also coming out and rubbing on my pant near my private part and navel — but I never removed my pants even once — from this, pregnancy is not possible, right?

Age: 20
Chronic illnesses: Pid
Vibration on lower belly vomiting sensation white jelly type discharge pet main dard
FREE
Question is closed
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously
Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential.
No sign-up needed.
CTA image asteriksCTA image

Doctors' responses

Hello dear Yes you are right. Pregnancy occurs on physical ejaculation of sperms from penis to vagina Since there was no active contact so no pregnancy Regards

3585 answered questions
70% best answers
Accepted response

0 replies

Pregnancy is not possible in the scenario you’ve described. For pregnancy to occur, sperm must enter the vagina and then reach an egg. The layers or barriers like clothing significantly reduce any chance of this happening. Sperm are not able to penetrate through clothing, so the contact you’ve described—where you remained clothed—poses no risk for pregnancy. It’s always a good idea to ensure that any sexual activity aligns with what you’re comfortable with and to use contraception appropriately if avoiding pregnancy is your goal. If you’re unsure or have specific concerns, discussing birth control options with a healthcare provider can provide personalized guidance.

21825 answered questions
91% best answers

0 replies
FREE! Ask a Doctor — 24/7,
100% Anonymously

Get expert answers anytime, completely confidential. No sign-up needed.

About our doctors

Only qualified doctors who have confirmed the availability of medical education and other certificates of medical practice consult on our service. You can check the qualification confirmation in the doctor's profile.


How to induce period after taking emergency pill
Pregnancy test positive aaya hai aur abortion pill ke liye
Is my hymen broken after high bidet pressure?
What should I do if I have severe headaches, dizziness, and shortness of breath while on Sprintec?
PCOD in Early Pregnancy: Myo‑D‑Chiro Inositol and Progesterone Guidance
Concerns About Breakthrough Bleeding While on Birth Control
What causes irregular periods and light flow with slight stomach pain in a 21-year-old student?
What to do if my period is late after unprotected sex a week ago?
What could be the cause of my irregular periods and prolonged bleeding after two months without menstruation?
I want to postpone my periods which is supposed to come next week.what medicine should I take?
Pregnancy related concern and wanted to be sure
Period hasnotyet come what should
Is a 2.4mm nuchal translucency at 13 weeks normal or should I be worried?
Pcos & vaginal infection & cyst
My vigina has bevome red the lips and outer lips of vigna are red and iches
Delay Period ko jaldi kaise laye
Concerns About Irregular Cycle and Pregnancy After Emergency Contraception
I'm suffering from vaginal itching and white discharge
If i am pregnant or not scared and want to know if i am pregnant or not
Can I be pregnant with PCOS....................
What to do if my period is late after taking I-pill?
Help with Prolonged Menstrual Bleeding
Abortion in 11 weeks -18weeks.....
Doubt about periods and pergancy
What to do for severe burning and soreness around the inner labia after rough sex and cycling?
is onion good in pregnancy
What is causing my irregular menstrual cycle this year?
How to get my period early before traveling to Vrindavan?
What to do if my periods are late after taking emergency contraception?
Can I get pregnant if I've had unprotected sex for a year and took emergency contraception?